Irish language Travel T-Shirt Women Organic
Irish Language Travel Organic Bamboo t-shirt
Bíonn siúlach scéalach travel mean broadens the mind, or travellers have stories tell. Not all Irish sayings have direct translations and this is one. If you are familar with Gaeilge you can recognise siúl to walk and scéal is story or tale.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast. It was a coronation stone for kings of Leinster.
- Original design & handprinted in Ireland by Angelina Foster.
- 100% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON
- Printed on 155G Fairwear t-shirts (therefore child labour free)
- Ladies medium fit (not square)
- Vegan Approved
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Clothing & ink manufacturers are chemical free GOTs certified
- Free Shipping on orders over €30