Irish language travel organic t-shirt as Gaeilge
Irish language travel organic t-shirt
bíonn siúlach scéalach travel broadens the mind, or walkers/ travellers have stories tell.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast. It was the coronation stone for kings of Leinster.
- 100% organic cotton 155G/M2
- Unisex contrast short sleeve
- Raglan sleeve
- 1x1 rib binding at neck collar in contrast colour
- Sleeve in contrast colour
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch
- Bottom hem slightly curved
- Digitised hand draw calligraphy design by Angelina Foster.
- Handprinted in Ireland
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees